Saturday, March 31, 2012

91

March

Well another month has passed and I'm still going strong with my ring a day project. I was able to make a ring each of March's 31 days. Here's a photo of all the rings I made for each day this month.

The past 3 months I've managed to make a ring each day. Some days I was making a ring around 11pm but so far I haven't missed a day without making at least one ring. Here is a photo of all the rings I've made so far for my ring a day project. 91 rings so far.


Along with my ring a day I also sometimes make a few extra rings in a day. Some are for custom orders while others a just ones I decided to make as an extra one for the day. In March I made 53 rings in total which means so far this year I have made 144 rings. So far this year I've sold 69 rings of which 31 were sold in March. So far this year every month has been better then the last, both in the number of rings I've made and the number I've sold. Let's see what April brings.

No comments:

Post a Comment