Monday, March 12, 2012

72

Kodak Duaflex III

As spring is coming around I'm starting to get itchy about taking more film photos. I have a few 35mm film cameras in my collection and the one i use most is probably my Canom AE-1. But I think my favorite to use is my Kodak Duaflex III. I found this little camera at goodwill a few years back and and then fiddled around with it to it now takes a 35mm roll. Here is a photo of the modification.

Kodak Duaflex III

All I really did was trim and glue in a holga 35mm film adapter. It works quite well. The film advance is a little tricky though because you have to remember how many pictures you have taken off hand and then after a certain number of pictures you have to advance it a little further to avoid overlap. I might have already blogged about this before but I've just felt like breaking this camera out again because i've only really used it for I think 2 rolls.

Here are a few of the pictures I've taken with this camera.

Kodak Duaflex III

Kodak Duaflex III

kodak duaflex III

Hopefully more to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment