Friday, March 23, 2012

83

Keyword Search

According to Google Analytics there are a few hundred search terms brought people to my Etsy Shop. Some are pretty strange, I can't really figure out just how some of them brought people into my shop. Here are ten of strangest words that are in the list, in no particular order.



The internet is a strange place. I cant really say for sure why these searches are directing people to my etsy shop. There are a lot of keyword though that do make sense, like wood ring, or wooden jewelry, or ian gill rings, and many more combinations like that. Those make sense, because they have to do with things I actually have in my shop, the others not so much.  I mean, I haven't sold felt hobo hats, panty storage jars, or hippie thongs for years now.

No comments:

Post a Comment