Sunday, March 11, 2012

71

Views

I've been having pretty steady views in my etsy shop this whole year, every once and awhile I will have a spike and have a few dozen or so more views on a specific day. I've come to rely of a steady average of around 40 views a day. You can see the graph below of each daily view. This is Jan 1st through March 10th.


That had been the case until today. Here is the same graph including March 11th.


My views for today literally dwarf all the data from the rest of this year. It's all because of these two little guys. Which from what it looks like the person who requested them had shared them on Reddit. I won't share the link because I'm not sure if it was a private forum or not.


Hopefully I get more view spikes like this, otherwise the data for the whole year will look flat except for March 11th. This weekend has been pretty good etsy wise. I will be taking 8 rings in all to the post office tomorrow. A few of them will be traveling throughout the US, one to Australia and then a few off to England.

No comments:

Post a Comment