Friday, June 25, 2010

Preview of things to come

Haulin' Art

I'm working on finishing up the time lapse I took of my cross country road trip from Seattle to New York. I have all the photos put together and I'm working on tweaking it just right. There are a few parts that I had to cut out where it was just to blurry or the exposure was way off one way or the other. It took a lot of time to work through it especially on my slow computer. I think I should be able to finish it this weekend or next week depending if a certain someone(my co-pilot(this person(morrea seal))) sends me some pictures of some landscape shots and state signs. I tend to cut video time down to make it easier to watch but I think I'm going to let this one be as long as it needs to be. So pretty soon you will be able to watch the country fly by from the comfort of your chair. Until then here is a map of our journey showing each place we stopped for the night. The second night we slept in the truck in a Walmart parking lot which from the map it's still just an empty field in the middle of South Dakota.


View Directions to W 24th St in a larger map

No comments:

Post a Comment