Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Recomend You Watch

Bass Ackwards

Bass Ackwards is the new film by Linas Phillips. Its the story of a man, Linas, trying to find something new once he looses everything tying him down in his current situation. He decides to leave Seattle and drive back to the East Coast in a VW bus that has had the middle cut out. This is sort of the short gist of it but there is so much more. This movie really hit home with me, maybe because I see so much of myself in it. Maybe because I myself just went on a road trip from Seattle to New York. Maybe because I feel like my life is sort of similar to that of Linas'.  I can tell you this movie is probably not for everyone. Give it a try you might like it. 

Just so you know this trailer is pretty bad at portraying the story and feeling of the movie.


You can watch this movie now on Netflix watch instantly section and you can also watch it on YouTube for a small fee if you don't have Netflix.

No comments:

Post a Comment