Friday, April 6, 2012

97


How To Order A Custom Ring

I though I would share with you just how simple and easy it is to order a custom ring from me. First I thought I would address one of the biggest hurdles in ordering a custom ring, knowing your ring size. Most people don't know what their ring size is. The best way to figure out your ring size would be to use a finger gauge. This simply uses metal bands that are measured and numbered so you just keep trying until one fits then read off the number. Most jewelry shops will let you test your ring size for free, as they hope you are looking to buy a ring from them. Just play it cool and keep up that act until you've figured out your ring size. If you have too much of a guilty conscience to pull this off then there are other ways to measure your ring size. You can either take a strip of paper or some non-stretch string and wrap it around the finger you want to measure. Mark where two points meet on the paper or string then remove and lay out flat. Measure between those two points and you've just figured out what the inside circumference of your ring should be. Using a conversion chart you can then determine what your ring size is.

Once you've determined your ring size it's then really simple to order a custom wood ring. 

Once you find yourself in my Etsy Shop look for a ring you like, if you don't have a favorite one already. 


Once you see a ring you like, click on it to enter into its page.


Once on the page you can determine if this ring will fit you. If it's the right size for you the GREAT, you can follow through with check out. If it's not the correct size then you can easily order a custom one. 


Bellow the description there is a link where you can contact me.


Once you click on the link below the description it will automatically copy the page into the message. This is very helpful to let me know exactly which ring you want me to make in your size.


You don't need to write anything more then just what size you would like to order. 


After I get your message I can determine if I have any of that wood in stock and I will then send you back a message telling you if I can make that ring for you in your size, and just how long it will take me. 

As soon as I have your ring made I will post it in a custom listing reserved in your name. This gives you a chance to look it over and decided if it is what you are looking for. I don't force you into making any commitment to buying the ring. I will even try a second time if the first ring I make doesn't meet your expectations. 



Ordering a custom ring from me really is that simple. So why haven't you ordered one already. Head over to my shop and start ordering.

No comments:

Post a Comment