Thursday, April 12, 2012

102

100 Rings

I finished making 100 rings today. In all it took me around 35 hours to make the 100 rings. I was averaging 3-5 rings an hour. It was pretty hard work. At the end I was pretty wasted. Throughout the process I was documenting myself making the rings with a time lapse. I'm going to put that video together in the next few days. I also still need to go through all my rings give them once last look over. In all I made around 110 rings because I had a few break on me and others that just didn't look quite right. I also need to go through all the rings and document them all, then take pictures. Hopefully I will have everything all put together by the end of this week.

Here is a picture of the 100 rings completed.

100 Rings

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about selling at any of the up coming street fairs, Urban Craft Uprsign, Farmers Markets, or Folk Life? You've got such a stock built up I think you could do it. Rings are one of those things people love to try on before buying so I think you could do really well. I'd work your booth for free even.

    ReplyDelete