Monday, January 10, 2011

WTF Is This?


How The Hell Did I Miss This?

When I was baking the cup cakes yesterday I noticed something strange, something I should have seen a long time ago. Look at this.


Do you see that? When I first noticed it my mind was blown. How the hell could I miss that, I've had these things for years. You see it right? No? Look at the size stamped on the handle.


I checked them both with my larger measuring cup and sure enough the larger one is 1/2 cup and the smaller one is 1/3 cup. No wonder my food sometimes tastes like crap. Step it up China, you can do better then this.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that can have a BIG impact when baking...better make those cupcakes again and bring them over for a taste test. I'll even throw in the Chocolate Frosting.

    ReplyDelete