Wednesday, February 29, 2012

60

Another Month

Well I made it another month with making a ring a day. It's getting a little easier to make a ring a day now that it's ingrained into my psyche. I've managed to find time each day to make at least one ring, I usually make more then one ring a day though. This month I've managed to make exactly 50 rings which is better then my 42 for last month. I also sold 23 rings this month on Etsy, which is 9 more then last month. So I'd say things are going pretty good, hopefully both my ring production and my sales will continue to rise with each month. All the hard work is starting to pay off.

Here are all of my Ring A Day rings, just 29 of the 50 I made in February.



On another note, I don't think I will ever miss-spell  February again, I always seemed to write Feburary before but now that I've written it a few times a day for my Etsy listings I think I have February down now.

No comments:

Post a Comment