Thursday, February 23, 2012

54

Studio Crazy

I've been working a lot this week, doing a lot of the same thing. It starts to build up on you and before you know it you start to go a little crazy. Mostly I've been drilling out the insides of dowels. It's a slow meticulous, repetitive process. I've listened to around 10 audio books, countless playlists and even managed to slip in a nap or two while still pulling the arm of the press down. This process is just one of the countless that will go into the final Wawona project. I just hope I don't snap before the end.

Here is a good example of one of my many previous studio crazy spells.




1 comment:

  1. I've seen this one before. You need to do a new one. What do you do, strap the camera to your head and then dance and swoop around the studio? I think you also need to do a video showing you making the video. That should be just as entertaining.

    ReplyDelete