Sunday, February 5, 2012

36

Lazy Sunday

Well I'm not really sure what to blog about today, I wanted to blog about something but then I couldn't find it, I'm not sure where I left it, or even if I ever had it. I guess what I'm going to blog about today is my day. Today was a pretty laid back Sunday. I woke up around 8 or so, made some coffee, chatted with Carmel for a bit, then I made a ring. After that I went into work, I got some korean bbq for lunch, the gyoza combo with bbq pork and beef, it was good. I then spent some time at work setting up a way to drill out some holes that needed to be drilled at different angles in this one test piece, it's kind of complicated to explain. I got those holes drilled then I carved on that piece for awhile as well. I only worked about 6 hours today then I set about working on my own stuff for a few more hours. This must all sound really vague and for those of you who are still reading at this point, I'm sorry, I just didn't really know what to blog about today. Maybe I'll have some good stuff for tomorrow. Anyway, here is a picture of a dog wearing a disguise.

No comments:

Post a Comment