Tuesday, May 4, 2010

New Home

Road Trip

This will be my new home for the next few days, its pretty spacious and calculation the square footage of the box and the cab its actually probably bigger then my apartment.


Its actually a really nice truck. Lots of bells and whistles inside. Pretty spacious cab as well, lots of storage under the seats and various bins and cubbyholes all around. It should be a fairly comfortable ride.

This may be my last post for a while. I might leave tomorrow, I might not. If I don't leave I may post something else tomorrow night. Although I am hoping that we get on the road tomorrow even if we can only drive for a few hours and get over the pass. I want to get this trip started. The sooner we leave the better off we will be further down the road.

No comments:

Post a Comment