Friday, October 1, 2010

What I'll Be Up To


Installing The Border Project

Today I drove up to the border crossing at Blaine to drop off a bunch of scaffolding at the site. Last week they poured the foundation and bolted down some angle we will attach the piece to. The entire border crossing is still under construction and it's actually a huge project going on up there and we will be in the center of it all putting the piece together.

Here are the pieces.

IMG_9994

Here is the site. you can see the partially constructed border crossing as well as the Peach Arch and Canada in the back ground. This is actually the view that I'll take a time lapse from. The piece will be installed on top of that mound of dirt.

IMG_6854

Here is the view of the slab.

IMG_6840

I'll be heading up there probably Monday night and be staying up there for around 2 weeks, so if you need me I'll be staying a the Cabana Club in Birch Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment