Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Watch This

Border Install

Well we finished up the border install last week and since then I have been stairing at my screen putting together the time lapse that I took of the two week install. I'll probably finish it today or Wednesday, but until then I have a rough clip of the last day.


You can see another picture as well as a description of this piece here.

I also have a to of pictures I will post probably this week once I'm done with the video. There is also a huge backlog of things I want to post about so over the next few weeks I'll be posting about my stay up near the border which may or may not include such things as late night photo shoot near the refinery, trips up to Vancouver for Korean food and the elusive Japadog, trips to Tony's, an attempted trip to find a bar in Lynden, sneaking across the border to buy booze, bike rides in Blaine, the little red caboose, the magical powers of the orange vest, pull tabs, joining the american legion, watching geriatrics dance at the american legion, Arnold Schwarzenegger, hobo scaffolding, having front row seats to see the dead hookers live in Bellingham, and much much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment