Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Want To Watch

The Walking Dead

It's not often that I still wish I had a TV, but after learning of this new show on AMC I kind of wish I did. The Walking Dead is a new show that will be premiering Halloween night on AMC. I love the whole Zombie and post-apocalyptic theme. The only real problem is that good movies of this genre only come out every so often, and most times they are hit or miss. An series on AMC is really exciting because it opens up so many possibilities for the story line to build. I'm also glad to see that it's coming out on AMC which they seem to know what they are doing in the series department with Breaking Bad and Mad Men. I hope this series has some success, I'm looking forward to it.

Here is the official trailer for the show The Walking Dead.



Here is an amazing Opening Titles sequence that a fan created. Again this is not at all any official studio piece but just something a fan put together.

No comments:

Post a Comment