Tuesday, September 14, 2010

You Should Watch

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

This movie really surprised me. I made the mistake of judging it by it's Netflix cover and description. I thought it would be a movie about some snooty emo goth computer nerd girl doing snooty emo goth computer nerd girl things. I guess there is a book or something I probably could have read, but this is a foreign film with subtitles so I figured why read it twice? This movie is really fantastic through, and the mystery does grab you and keep you interested through to the end.  I highly recoment you check this movie out, there are some shocking moments but nothing over the top or undeserved. You can watch it on Netflix instant view, the other two parts of this Trilligoy are still not available yet though.

Here is the trailer.

1 comment:

  1. I haven't watched the movie yet but the book is really good once you get into it. I'm a little surprised you say there were no scenes that were over the top because I sure felt there were in the book. I'm getting ready to start The Girl Who Played With Fire.

    ReplyDelete