Thursday, October 20, 2011

Picture Of The Day

 Tower

Well here it has been another long while since I've blogged. I'm going to make it a point to start blogging again more consistently, I swear. One thing I'm going to try and do more is a picture of the day. I take a lot of photos, I mean a lot. So I'm going to share them and give some context behind each one. I may not post every day but I will try ad do it as often as I can.

I'm going to start off by sharing a photo I took last week. I was walking back from Fremont along the ship canal after a heavy rain and one of the parking lots next to an office building there was this huge puddle. Looking down at this puddle you could see this.

Tower

I took this with my the last picture on the roll in my Canon AE-1 with a 28mm lens. I've photographed this tower many times before as I'm always walking by it. There always seems to be new ways to capture it.

No comments:

Post a Comment