Monday, November 1, 2010

Watch This

Installing Non-Sign II

Here is the time lapse video I made of the instillation of LPS new sculpture Non-Sign II at the border crossing in Blaine.

While we were installing I set up my camera to capture various stages of the install as well as the buzz of movement over a given day. The piece took two weeks to install and I shot every day except one, the one day it was raining. Each day averaged around 2,000 pictures and in all this video is made up of around 20,000 pictures.

1 comment:

  1. I love this video and installation. I am an architect in San Francisco and have recently started a website featuring architectural videos. I would love for you to join and upload some of your videos. We are just beginning to build a library, and i think this would be a great one to have featured. The site is called ArchTrek. Please check it out and add to it! Good call on Fleet Foxes by the way. Very cool.

    http://archtrek.com/

    thanks,
    r. brice

    ReplyDelete