Sunday, November 21, 2010

Etsy

Collection

I created a flickr set which will eventually include everything that I've made for my etsy shop. Sort of like a portfolio of my work. I also took some pictures of my pendants hanging on a mannequin to give a better sense of scale. Right now I have pictures posted of most of the items already in my shop but there are also some new items. I've been making a bunch new lens pendants and I have also been making some hand made beads for some small choker style necklaces. There will also be some more chain mail items such as a few more bracelets and cubes. This next week I'll be posting new items in my shop every day. I will also be having a sale on every item in my shop starting tomorrow and running for a few weeks.

Here is a slide show of my etsy collection as of right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment