Sunday, May 27, 2012

112

M.I.A.

So I've guessed noticed by now that I haven't blogged in awhile. Well it's mostly due to the fact that I've been super busy keeping up with my etsy shop these past few weeks. Almost a month ago one of my rings was on the front page of etsy for an hour, that one hour brought me a lot of custom orders in. Last month was an incredible month for my esty shop, this month is going really well too. Between all the work i was doing filling orders and the work i'm doing for John right now I only had so much time in a day to do things and blogging was just something i did not have time for. I'm trying to make time now because I want to keep thins going and hope to blog on a more consistent pace. I still might not get back up to one a day but I'm still going to try and blog a few times a week. So check back more often now because I will be posting new stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment